Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

A is for Awards....


So it's that time of year again, the annual YCN student awards are here (well they've actually been live since November, but I'm a little late as usual...). This year sees the likes of Bacardi, Monster Munch and P&O offering up briefs, and man are there some briefs. My favourite is the opportunity to design the launch of Ted Baker's Autumn/Winter 10 campaign (with an emphasis on designing for their windows). I think I might enter a couple this year, but then I say that every year and never seem to get around to it (procrastination is the root of all evil!!). This year will be different. For more information on the awards, and to read the 20 briefs in full click here.
P.S. The illustration above is by Jamie Brown, who designed the illustrations for the awards website. Check out his work here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails