Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

Listing

I'm an avid list maker. I write lists for everything and anything from the basic shopping list to hourly to-do and outfit inspiration lists. I've been known to illustrate them, decorate them and have even painstackingly typed them out on my rickety old typewriter (y'know just to kill an afternoon). I am confident that should I ever have an autobiography, the majority of it will appear in list form!
So you can imagine my excitment when I found this on krisatomic's tumblr. A whole book dedicated to list! And aren't they some lists! I love how they aren't all written lists, some are illustrated too. The one above might just be my favourite. I love how the lists creator (Adolf Konrad) has painted a picture of himself and of his inventory of items to pack. He reminds me of a male dress-up paper doll!


Get your copy here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails